The Pet Partners Team Evaluation® must be done in person.
Step 1: Create an Account
If you have not already created an online account with Pet Partners, you will need to do this first. You can do this by visiting the following site: https://petpartners.org/volunteer/volunteer-center/.
Step 2: Register for Your Evaluation
- Log in to Pet Partners’ Volunteer Center.
- Click on “Training Center” on the right side of the screen.
- Next, click “Register” near the top of the screen.
- Then click “By Location” on the left side of the screen.
- Scroll down to Georgia and select the evaluation that says “Atl Pet Partners” by clicking on the little green circle with the plus sign in the center. The evaluation will now be added to your cart.
- When you have selected the items you need click “Checkout.”
NOTE: you do not pay for your evaluation on Pet Partners’ website.
Step 3: Evaluation Payment
You pay for your workshop and evaluation on Atlanta Pet Partners’ website by using the “Pay Evaluation Fee” link below and the “Pay Workshop Fee” link on the Handler Workshop Page.
During this evaluation, you and your animal will be graded on your interactions with one another as well as with other stimuli. You will learn everything that you and your pet must do to pass the evaluation during the handler workshop. The cost for the evaluation is $30. All evaluations are conducted at Gwinnett County Fire Stations. We utilize various stations throughout the county. All locations have free and safe parking. Check the event details on the calendar below for the location of each evaluation.
All evaluation fees are non-refundable and must be paid two weeks prior to the evaluation date. We also accept payment via mail to: Atlanta Pet Partners, Inc. Attn: Team Evaluation, PO Box 451222, Atlanta, GA 31145. Space is limited and evaluation time slots are filled on a first come first served basis.